Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The start of a blog

Over the past several months, I have had many people ask me about things that happen in my life.  This mainly relates to the crazy and amusing things that I encounter at work in the Emergency Department.  I have tried to find a way to make it easy for lots of people to hear these tales and finally decided that this was probably the best way to do it.

Names, dates and some locations will be changed to protect everyone's legal and ethical rights to privacy.  Please, feel free to comment on the stories and other things posted here, but please also repect these rights and do not identify anyone in the stories if you know the true identity of anyone portrayed here.

Please enjoy (or excuse) the many rants that I can perceive being posted here.  There are many things that happen that irritate me and so they may end up here as well.  All of this makes the ER what it is and that makes up a good portion of my life.  Some of the things that I encounter are just too wacky and unbelievable not to share.

Happy readings, and please make sure and let me know what you think!!

1 comment: